Less than two weeks until we head to Perth once again for one of WA’s biggest Christmas markets, held on the UWA campus in Crawley.
We have some Waxiwraps suggestions for you to make the most of the day:
- Come along to our stall and get a Waxiwraps Busy FREEBEE with every purchase! A fun little beebug to give the kids
- The beauty of buying Waxiwraps is that they can be easily slipped into your pocket or bag and won’t be cumbersome to carry round all day. So come along to our stall early and have first pick at all our fabulous designs…the Christmas ones are sure to sell out quickly!
- Get onto Perth Upmarket social media asap, because the organisers are offering special giveaways every day in the lead up to the event, including homewares, games, food, artwork, skincare, stationery and much, much more. Follow them on Instagram now @perthupmarket
- Take a look at the Online Retailer Gallery before you head along, and mark up the stalls that you specifically want to seek out – making Waxiwraps your first stop of course! The event is pretty big, with a lot of people milling around, and it’s easy to get distracted and pulled in different directions on the day.
- The market is open from 10am until 4pm, however if you have registered as a VIP on the Upmarket website (www.perthupmarket.com.au), you gain early access to the stalls from 9am onwards PLUS a chance to win a $100 shopping voucher.
We look forward to seeing you there!