Two medium squares 20 x 20cm; great for small cheeses and snacks and for placing over a medium sized bowl, wrapping a bunch of herbs or holding a bunch of grapes or berries.
The natural, eco-friendly, washable, multi-purpose, self-adhesive alternative to plastic wrap; Waxiwraps™ are made in Albany, WA from local beeswax, natural oils and tree gum, blended and infused into 100% organic cotton fabric.
Wherever you use plastic wrap, you can use a Waxiwrap. Waxiwraps contain no plastics, are biodegradable, sustainable and eco-friendly; multi-purpose and washable in cold water. Use over and over again for at least twelve months.
Instructions: Place Waxiwrap over/around item and shape using the warmth from your hands to mould to shape and provide a seal.
The uses for Waxiwraps™ in the kitchen are limitless; try:
* Wrapping an opened block of cheese
* Covering a fresh salad in a bowl
* Wrapping a sandwich for school or work lunches
* Shaping over unused veggie pieces
* Moulding over the top of a jar (great for gifts in jam jars or used coffee jars)
* Folding around a snack such as a homemade meusli slice, carrot and cheese sticks, or cheese and crackers
Note: Do not use Waxiwraps™ for meat wrapping or hot food dishes.
To clean simply wipe with damp cloth or wash in cold water with a dash of detergent; hang to dry in shade or place on dish rack.
Waxiwraps™ help you integrate sustainable waste solutions in your home, reducing unnecessary landfill.
“Looking after the earth, one household at a time”