Three Waxiwraps™ in our once-a-year Vintage Limited Edition range: one large square 30 x 30cm, one medium square 20 x 20cm, and one small square 13 x 13cm. Available while stocks last.
Waxiwraps™ are great for wrapping cheese, sandwiches, snacks, & vegetables, covering salad bowls & recycled jars. Wherever you would use plastic wrap, you can use a Waxiwrap. They are completely biodegradable, sustainable and eco-friendly; multi-purpose and washable in cold water and can be used over and over again for at least twelve months.
Instructions: Place Waxiwrap over/around item and shape using the warmth from your hands to mould to shape and provide a seal.
The uses for Waxiwraps™ in the kitchen are limitless; try:
* Wrapping an opened block of cheese
* Covering a fresh salad in a bowl
* Wrapping a sandwich for school or work lunches
* Shaping over unused veggie pieces
* Moulding over the top of a jar (great for gifts in jam jars or used coffee jars)
* Folding around a snack such as a homemade muesli slice, carrot and cheese sticks, or cheese and crackers
Note: Do not use Waxiwraps™ for meat wrapping or hot food dishes.
To clean simply wipe with damp cloth or wash in cold water with a dash of detergent; hang to dry in shade or place on dish rack.
Watch “how to care for your Waxiwraps” clip here: https://www.facebook.com/waxiwraps/videos/597133927298429/
Watch “how to use Waxiwraps” clip here: https://waxiwraps.com.au/tips/
Waxiwraps™ help you integrate sustainable waste solutions in your home, reducing unnecessary landfill.
“Looking after the earth, one household at a time”